Small Business CX Grant
This program will specifically target businesses offering products and services directly to the public in order to enhance the overall customer experience and are able to demonstrate how their project will achieve this.
Customer experience enhancements should address front–of-house improvements for consumers. The grant will be offered through a competitive process, with grants of up to $20,000 available on a 50:50 co‑contribution basis.
Who can apply
- Open to all Territory small businesses defined as an actively trading business with an annual turnover of less than $10 million.
- Applicants can apply for customer enhancement projects that deliver front-of-house improvements.
- Applicants must submit a business case that includes:
- clear evidence of the customer experience challenge and how it might be improved
- how the funding will resolve the challenge identified.
- Applications will be assessed on a competitive basis.
- Maximum funding available is $20,000 per applicant on a 50:50 co-contribution basis.
- Vouchers will be issued to successful applicants that are redeemable by their service providers upon satisfactory completion of works.
Further details will be provided in early December and applications will open in January 2021.
|Early December 2020||Publication of the terms and conditions|
|15 January 2021||Applications open|
|28 February 2021||Applications close|
|End of March 2021||Assessment of applications|
|From mid-April 2021||Outcomes communicated to applicants and vouchers issued|
For more information, contact the Business Recovery team.